Designed to create a contemporary feel to the garden at an affordable price the 8 x 8 Helios Summerhouse is excellent value for money. Guaranteed to suit any garden design the summerhouse features a unique curved roof, styrene glazed windows for added safety and easy access double doors to make moving garden furniture into extremely easy. Manufactured to a high standard by Mercia Garden Products using 12mm shiplap cladding the 8 x 8 Helios is suitable for a range of outdoor uses this visually appealing wooden garden building can be utilised as a seating area, home gym, hobby room or any other activity that require shelter.
Merica 8 x 8 Helios Garden Summerhouses Feature
- A distinct curved roof creates a magnificent statement to any garden.
- Sleek modern styling at an affordable online price.
- 12mm tongue and groove roof and floor.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding.
- 44mm x 28mm framing.
- Large styrene glazed windows allow lots of light to flow inside.
- Lockable double doors allow for easier access.
- Delivered flat packed ready for easy home assembly.
- Suitable for painting or staining to the colour of your choice.
Helios 8 x 8 Shiplap Summerhouse Specification
- Depth: 3m (9ft 10”)
- Width:2.5m (8ft 3”)
- Height: 2m (6ft 7”)
- Door Style: Double
- Door Height: 1.7m (5ft 7”)
- Door Width: 1.2m (3ft 11”)
- Framing: 44mm x 28mm
- Glazing: Styrene
- Roof Type: Curved
- Roof Covering: Green mineral felt
- Windows: Fixed
Need Help and Advice Ordering a Summerhouse or Garden Building Online?
Call Gazebo Direct now on 0844 804 5577 to speak to one of our friendly advisors or email your questions to email@example.com and we will be on hand to provide an answer.
You can also find lots more information on our range of wooden summerhouses, garden gazebos, log cabins and pergola kits by referring to our buying guide, ordering guide and frequently asked questions pages of our online shop.
If you wish to order the 8 x 8 Helios Summerhouse and it needs to be delivered to one of the postcodes detailed below please contact us prior to ordering as there will be an additional charge for this service.
PO30-40, All IM, JE, GY, ZE postcodes, KW15-17, HS1-9, N Ireland, S Ireland, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA21-33, PA34, PA35-38, PA39-78, PH22-26, PH30-41, PH50, PH42-44, All AB, Rest of IV, Rest of KW