Available to buy online at a discount price the Mercia 8 x 6 Octagonal Wooden Garden Summerhouse will make a bold statement to any outdoor space. Featuring an eye catching design coupled with large windows this great value garden building is ideal for creating shade and shelter making it the perfect entertaining space, outdoor children`s playroom of home gym.
Mercia 8 x 6 Wooden Garden Summerhouses Features
- A traditional style suitable for any outdoor setting.
- Space saving hexagonal design.
- Styrene glazed opening windows to allow light and air to circulate the building.
- Lockable double doors offer security and ease of access.
- Constructed using 12mm shiplap cladding for added strength, aesthetics and durability.
- 12mm tongue and groove floor
- Timeless apex roof
- Supplied with green mineral roofing felt.
- Window boxes add charm and character.
- Delivered flat packed ready for home assembly.
8 x 6 Octagonal Summerhouse Specification
- Depth: 1.9m (6ft 11”)
- Width: 2.3m (7ft 7”)
- Height: 2.8m (9ft 2”)
- Door Style: Double
- Door Height: 1.9m (6ft 3”)
- Door Width: 1.3m (4ft 1”)
- Framing: 44mm x 28mm
- Glazing: Styrene
- Roof Design: Apex pitched
- Windows: Opening
Looking for Help Ordering an Octagonal Summerhouse Online?
Speak to the experts now by calling Gazebo Direct on 0844 804 5577 and we will be on hand to provide support. You can also email your enquiry to email@example.com or simply fill in our online form.
You will also find more information on our summerhouses, pergolas, log cabins and wooden garden gazebos within our buying guide, ordering guide, frequently asked questions or our garden articles section of our online store.
If you wish to order the 8 x 6 Octagonal Summerhouse and needs it to be delivered to one of the postcodes detailed below please contact us prior to ordering as there will be an additional charge for this service.
PO30-40, All IM, JE, GY, ZE postcodes, KW15-17, HS1-9, N Ireland, S Ireland, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA21-33, PA34, PA35-38, PA39-78, PH22-26, PH30-41, PH50, PH42-44, All AB, Rest of IV, Rest of KW