Available to buy online today at a great online price the Mercia 12 x 8 Premium Shiplap Traditional Summerhouse will make a splendid focal point to any garden. Featuring a large internal space this timeless wooden garden building blends decorative design with high quality materials to produce a summerhouse that is second to none in terms of affordability, practicality and value for money. With large double doors, glazed windows and a covered veranda 12 x 8 summerhouse will provide shade and shelter whatever the time of year making it a great investment that will help enhance you and your family’s lifestyle.
12 x 8 Premium Traditional Summerhouses Feature
- Traditional design suits any garden space.
- Ideal for the larger garden, patio or terrace.
- One opening side window provides ventilation and 2 x fixed front windows allow lots of light to flow into the building.
- Lockable double doors keep the summerhouse secure and make access easy.
- Supplied with green mineral roofing felt.
- Constructed using 12mm shiplap wall cladding for improved aesthetics, rigidity and durability.
- 12mm tongue and groove roof and floor for additional strength.
12 x 8 Premium Shiplap Summerhouse Specification
- Depth: 4m (13ft 3”)
- Height: 2.3m (7ft 5”)
- Width: 2.8m (9ft 3”)
- Door Style: Double
- Door Height: 1.7m (5ft 7”)
- Door Width: 1.2m (3ft 11”)
- Framing: 44mm x 28mm
- Roof Design: Traditional apex
- Roof Covering: Green mineral felt
- Windows: 2 x Fixed and 1 x Opening
- Glazing: Styrene
Need help and advice prior to ordering a summerhouse or garden building online? Call Gazebo Direct now on 0844 804 5577 to speak to one of our friendly advisors or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be on hand to provide an answer.
If you wish to order this stunning 12 x 8 Summerhouse and need it to be delivered to one of the postcodes detailed below please contact us prior to ordering as there will be an additional charge for this service.
PO30-40, All IM, JE, GY, ZE postcodes, KW15-17, HS1-9, N Ireland, S Ireland, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA21-33, PA34, PA35-38, PA39-78, PH22-26, PH30-41, PH50, PH42-44, All AB, Rest of IV, Rest of KW