Suitable for small to medium size gardens the 8 x 8 Premium Traditional Summerhouse by Mercia Garden Products will make a splendid statement to any outdoor setting. Manufactured from FSC certified timber to an industry leading standard this superb value summerhouse features a timeless appearance thanks to the overhanging roof and front veranda. Fitted with styrene glazed doors and size windows the internal space is well lit making it the ideal space for relaxation and entertaining.
8 x 8 Traditional Summerhouses Feature
- Timeless pitched roof design and front veranda
- Once opening side window and 2 x fixed front windows
- Styrene glazed double doors make access easy an unhindered
- Security is achieved using a lock and key
- Supplied with green mineral roofing felt
- Strong and durable 12mm shiplap wall cladding
- 12mm tongue and groove roof and floor for improved strength
Mercia 8 x 8 Summerhouse Specification
- Depth: 2.8m (9ft 4”)
- Height: 2.3m (7ft 5”)
- Width: 2.8m (9ft 3”)
- Door Style: Double
- Door Height: 1.7m (5ft 7”)
- Door Width: 1.2m (3ft 11”)
- Framing: 44mm x 28mm
- Roof Design: Traditional apex
- Roof Covering: Green mineral felt
- Windows: 2 x Fixed and 1 x Opening
- Glazing: Styrene
Need Help Choosing a Timber Summerhouse?
If you are unsure which of our high quality wooden garden summerhouses is right for you why not get in touch with Gazebo Direct today to discuss your options. Call now on 0844 804 5577 to speak with our friendly members of staff or email your enquiry to email@example.com and we will be on hand to send you all the information you need.
You can also find lots of useful details on our range of summerhouses, log cabins and wooden gazebo designs if you refer to the buying guide, ordering guide or frequently asked questions.
If you need the Premium Traditional Summerhouse to be delivered to one of the postcodes detailed below please contact us prior to ordering as there will be an additional charge for this service.
PO30-40, All IM, JE, GY, ZE postcodes, KW15-17, HS1-9, N Ireland, S Ireland, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, PA21-33, PA34, PA35-38, PA39-78, PH22-26, PH30-41, PH50, PH42-44, All AB, Rest of IV, Rest of KW