With a contemporary design and square shape the Carmen Pavilion is ideally suited to modern garden designs or where the addition of a simplistic wooden garden canopy would be of benefit to the space. Featuring a unique design this great value garden room will provide the user with many benefits including shade, shelter and privacy from the neighbours making it a great investment for any property owner looking to get the maximum benefits from the home.
Manufactured to a high standard by Rowlinson Garden Products the Carmen Pavilion features a combination of solid walls and louver style panels to maximise light and air flow within the building whilst the tongue and groove floor helps keep the inside clean and dry making it the perfect outdoor entertaining area during the warm summer months.
Carmen Wooden Pavilion Features
- Modern design
- Attractive louver panels
- Strong and sturdy 19mm tongue and groove timber cladding
- Heavy duty framing
- Tongue and groove floor and roof
- Untreated natural timber finish (you will need to stain or paint the structure to provide protection against the elements)
- Flat roof construction with mineral felt cover
- Comes in a flat pack kit ready for home assembly
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions and fittings pack
Carmen Wooden Garden Room Dimensions
- Height: 2230mm
- Width: 2640mm
- Depth: 2560mm
Orders to the following postcodes will incur a delivery surcharge:
If this applies to your delivery address please contact us prior to ordering and will be happy to provide any additional charges.