The Cubus 2 Office Natural is a high-quality, functional workspace for home offices or summerhouses. The durable materials and craftsmanship used in its construction should ensure that it will be a long-lasting and attractive addition to any property. The Cubus Garden Office is ideal for customers who want to use their garden space effectively. Its modern and sleek design features floor-to-ceiling double-glazed front windows, which allow plenty of natural light to flood the workspace. The pent-style roof and squared-off lines give it a clean and stylish look that will complement any garden setting. The floor-to-ceiling double-glazed front windows are a standout feature of the Cubus Garden Office, providing an open and bright working environment. Additionally, the two opening side windows can be placed on either the left or right-hand side walls to increase ventilation and light. Heavy-duty 41mm x 41mm timber framing and 19mm tongue and groove timber cladding make the Cubus Garden Office sturdy and able to withstand the elements, ensuring years of hassle-free use.
Cubus 2 Natural Garden Room Specification
- The concept office natural comes with fixed, double-glazed front windows that allow natural light to flood the interior. This feature's functional and aesthetic purposes are particularly important in the workplace as they promote a healthy and productive environment.
- The single-glazed side windows allow fresh air to circulate within the room for greater thermal comfort. Moreover, the office is designed in such a way that it will provide you with a professional environment for your business operations.
- It can be built with side windows on either the left or right side of the building to take the most advantage of natural light and airflow.
- The single lockable door adds an extra layer of safety, whilst the plexiglass glazing provides a secure layer of protection for your valuables and equipment.
- This design incorporates toughened glass in the windows, which serves as a clever and functional safety element.
- The clean lines of the pent-style roof give the building a crisp, professional look. The pitched roofline results in optimal rainwater drainage, which keeps your structure in good condition.
- It's heavy-duty 41mm x 41mm framing offers excellent support, making the structure more resistant to the elements.
- Rounded 19 mm T&G (tongue and groove) cladding to the exterior walls give the Garden Room an industrial look.
- With the 16mm MFP solid board floor and premium quality features, this garden room is built to last.
- This garden room is a natural untreated timber finish that you can paint or stain to suit. Ideal for customers wishing to create the garden room of their dreams.
- Height: 2320mm
- Width: 2290mm
- Depth: 2400mm
- Width: 2218mm
- Depth: 2300mm
- Maximum Height: 2218mm
- Minimum Height: 2138mm
- Width: 2218mm
- Depth: 2300mm
- Floor Area: 5.10m²
- Internal volume: 10.9m³
- Width: 910mm
- Depth: 1860mm
Delivery Information for this Product
Orders to the following postcodes will incur a delivery surcharge:
If this applies to your delivery address please contact us prior to ordering and will be happy to provide any additional charges.