Manufactured from slow grown timber taken from FSC managed sources the 4m x 3m Home Office Executive Log Cabin is a great choice for any property owner looking to invest in a high quality garden building at an affordable price. Simple to build on a DIY basis the log cabin is spacious on the inside making it ideal for use as a relaxation space, gym, home office or craft room. Furthermore, with 2 glazed side windows and glazed double doors the inside is well lit with natural sun light making it a pleasant environment in which to spend time.
Designed with a shallow pitched roof the cabin is available to buy online in a choice of 28mm, 34mm and 44mm wall thicknesses and features a small veranda that covers the access doors thus helping to keep out the worst of the weather and making it a great choice for any UK garden location.
Mercia 4m x 3m Home Office Executive Log Cabin Overview
- Amazing value for money
- Shallow pitched apex roof helps direct rainwater away from the building
- Manufactured to an industry leading standard
- Available with a choice of log sizes to suit your budget
- Covered veranda
- 2 x Opening side windows provide additional light and ventilation
- Glazed double doors with an integral mortise lock provide easy access and security
- Glazing conforms to BSEN 12600 and BSEN 1279
- Constructed FSC certified timber
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor provide an aesthetically pleasing appearance on the inside
- Green mineral felt roofing (felt roof shingles are also available)
- Delivered ready for easy DIY assembly
- Includes simple to follow build manual
Home Office Executive Log Cabin Specification
- Width: 4m
- Depth: 3m
- Height: 2.5m
- Internal Width: 3.9m
- Internal Depth: 2.7m
- Door Style: Double
- Door Height: 1.9m
- Door Width: 1.56m
- Eaves Height: 2.1m
- Glazing Material: Single or Double (Safety glass)
- Windows: 2 x Opening
- Roof Type: Apex / Pitched
- Log Thickness: 28mm, 34mm or 44mm
Please be aware that the measurements detailed above do not include the roof overhang.
Log Cabin & Garden Building Treatment
The timber used in the construction of this log cabin has not been treated with any form of preservative. It is therefore recommended that the logs are treated with a spirit based preserver in order to get the maximum possible lifespan out of the garden building. When doing so always follow manufacturer guidelines.
Executive Log Cabin Plan & Elevation Drawings
Would you like Help & Advice Prior to Buying a Log Cabin Kit Online?
Here at Gazebo Direct we have a wealth of experience supplying quality log cabins in DIY kit form throughout the UK. If you would like to take advantage of our knowledge and experience feel free to get in touch today and we will be pleased to offer support. Simply call 0844 804 5577, email email@example.com or send us your questions by filling in our enquiry form.
You will also find plenty of useful information online by referring to our frequently asked questions, installation considerations, buying guide, case studies and garden articles.
The 4m x 3m Home Office Executive Log Cabin is available with FREE DELIVERY to most UK postcodes however if you are located in an area that is detailed below you must contact us prior to ordering as there will be a surcharge applicable.
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL, SA, SY23, 24, 25 and TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customer`s responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney: Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island. Customers are responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.