Designed to make an attractive feature to any garden the 19mm Studio Log Cabin is amazing value for money. Featuring a traditional pitched roof and single glazed access door this timeless log cabin kit will offer extra space and extra functionality at an affordable price making it a must have addition for any property owner looking to get maximum enjoyment and benefit from their garden.
19mm Studio Log Cabin Features
- Timeless design at an affordable price.
- Traditional apex style pitched roof design.
- Single glazed glass panel in access door (supplied with lock and key for extra security).
- Single glazed glass window.
- Manufactured to a high standard using FSC certified timber.
- Glazing conforms to BS EN12600 and BS EN1279.
- 19mm interlocking tongue and groove cladding.
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof.
- Supplied with green mineral roofing felt as standard.
- Delivered as a flat pack kit ready for home assembly along with easy to follow construction plans.
19mm Log Cabin Specification
- Depth: 2.0m (6ft 7”)
- Height: 2.2m (7ft 2”)
- Width: 2.5m (8ft 2”)
- Door Height: 1.7m (5ft 8”)
- Door Width: 0.6m (2ft 1”)
- Door Style: Single
- Eaves Height: 1.9m (6ft 1”)
- Internal Depth: 1.8m (5ft 11”)
- Internal Width: 2.3m (7ft 7”)
- Glazing: Single glazed safety glass
- Roof Type: Apex
- Roof Covering: Mineral felt
- Windows: Opening
Please note that listed dimensions do NOT include the roof overhang
Need help and advice prior to ordering a log cabin kit online? Call Gazebo Direct now on 0844 804 5577 to speak to one of our friendly advisors or email your questions to email@example.com and we will be on hand to provide an answer.
Customers located within any of the below postcodes must contact us prior to ordering the 19mm Studio Log Cabin as there will be an additional charge for delivery to these areas.
AB, BT, CF, DD, DG, DT6, DT7, DT8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA, PA1 - PA19, PH, PH1 - P20, PO30 - PO41, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR