Representing great value for money the Traditional Patio Pergola is an simple timber garden structure suitable for any outdoor setting where the benefit of height, aesthetic appearance and functionality is of importance to the property owner. Designed to be mounted on one side against a supporting wall, this high quality pergola kit extends outwards and is supported at the other end on sturdy timber posts making it an excellent choice for patios and terraces located directly outside the back of the house.
Featuring a pressure treated construction, a smooth planed timber finish and an aesthetically pleasing overall design that will blend with any UK outdoor location the Traditional Wooden Pergola is simply amazing value for money and as a result is one of our more popular garden structures.
Grange Traditional Patio Pergola Kits Feature
- FSC certified timber construction
- Timeless design will blend with any outdoor environment
- Pressure treated timber construction ensure a prolonged lifespan
- Suitable for painting or staining to the colour of your choice
- Pressure treated timber for long lasting protection against rot
- Supplied in a self build kit ready for home assembly
- Comes with instructions and fittings pack
Traditional Wooden Garden Pergola Dimensions
- Width: 2400mm
- Depth: 2700mm
- Height: 2795mm
The dimensions provided are to the widest and highest points. The height is without the vertical uprights fixed into the ground.
Need Help & Advice Prior to Ordering Patio Pergolas Online?
To discuss your options or if you have a specific question you need answering please feel free to call Gazebo Direct now on 0844 804 5577 and we will be happy to help. Alternatively email your queries to email@example.com. You will also find lots of useful information within the frequently asked questions, buying guide and ordering guide sections of our online store.