Manufactured to industry leading standards the Portico Pergola by Grange is an excellent wooden garden structure for any home owner looking for a timeless standalone pergola design at a very affordable price. Constructed using FSC certified pressure treated timber to provide excellent levels of protection against rot the Portico Pergola features chunky vertical posts combined with decorative trellis side panels to enhance the design and provide support for climbing plants.
Designed with a small footprint, Portico Pergola kits are ideal for any position within the garden and as a result are often used to provide a canopy over pathways or to create a focal point at the entrance of the garden.
Portico Pergola Kits Feature
- Timeless design will blend with any garden setting
- Provides support for climbing plants
- Constructed using FSC certified timber – sustainably sourced
- Pressure treated construction for long lasting protection against the UK weather
- Suitable for painting or staining to the colour of your choosing
- Attractive trellis side panels
- 95mm x 95mm vertical posts
- Supplied in a self build kit ready for home assembly
- Includes fittings pack and instructions
Portico Wooden Pergola Dimensions
- Width: 1800mm
- Depth: 1370mm
- Height: 2795mm
The dimensions stated are to the widest and highest points of the pergola. The height is without the vertical uprights fixed into the ground.
Need Help Buying Timber Garden Pergolas Online?
If you need help ordering one of our high quality wooden pergolas or have a question you want answering feel free to get in touch with Gazebo Direct now. Simply call 0844 804 5577 to speak with one of our friendly sales advisors or email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you may also find the information you are looking for within our frequently asked questions, buying guide or ordering guide pages of our online shop.