Ideal for larger garden or where an eye catching structure would help to enhance the overall design of your property the Colonnade Wooden Pergola is simply amazing value for money when compared to other pergolas within our range. Featuring an attractive curved roof coupled with strong and sturdy timber uprights this great value wooden pergola kit is often utilised to create a tranquil walkway as climbing plants can be trained to grow over the top to form an attractive floral canopy.
Manufactured by Grange to exacting standards, the Colonnade Pergola is constructed using FSC certified pressure treated softwood for superior levels of protection against the elements making it not only long lasting and terrific value for money but also a stylish and practical addition to any suitable outdoor location.
Colonnade Wooden Garden Pergola Walkways Feature
- Attractive curved roof timber to provide an enhanced visual appearance
- Suitable for any outdoor environment where a timber garden structure is of benefit
- Elegant and timeless design
- FSC certified pressure treated timber construction – sustainably sourced
- Finished to high standards by a leading UK manufacturer
- Suitable for painting or staining
- Supplied in a self build kit ready for home assembly
- Includes fittings pack and instructions
Colonnade Pergola Kit Dimensions
- Width: 1800mm
- Depth: 4800mm
- Height: 3000mm
The dimensions stated are to the widest and highest points of the pergola. The height is without the vertical uprights fixed into the ground.
Need Help & Advice Prior to Ordering the Colonnade Pergola Online?
If you can`t decide which pergola to order or need more information read our buying guide and ordering guide or refer to our frequently asked questions page. Alternatively to speak with us in person call Gazebo Direct now on 0844 804 5577 or send your enquiry using our online form and we will be on hand to take help in any way possible.