Available to order online at a very competitive price this large 5.4m x 4.2m Contemporary Log Cabin is a thing to behold. Manufactured with a choice of 34mm or 44mm interlocking log walls this heavy duty timber log cabin features a large internal space making it suitable for use as a summerhouse, home office, gym, seating area, entertaining space or additional storage area. With a mono pitched pent style roof the cabin remains relatively restricted in height when compared to other designs making it perfect where the finished building height may pose an issue with planning.
Fitted with large glazed double doors with integral mortise lock and handle accessing the log cabin is simple. Furthermore, with 2 opening front windows and 2 opening side windows the building has a light and spacious feel to maximise your enjoyment of the space.
Mercia 5.4m x 4.2m Contemporary Log Cabin Overview
- Spacious inside is ideal for a wide range of activities
- Excellent value for money
- Glazing conforms to BSEN 12600 and BSEN 1279
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- Supplied with a 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Glazed double doors with lock and key
- 4 x large opening windows
- Comes with green mineral felt roofing (felt shingles are available as an optional extra)
- The log cabin kit is delivered ready for home assembly complete with installation instructions and fixings
Corner Log Cabin Specification
- Width: 5.4m
- Depth: 4.2m
- Height: 2.7m
- Internal Width: 5.1m
- Internal Depth: 3.9m
- Door Style: Double
- Door Height: 1.9m
- Door Width: 1.5m
- Eaves Height: 2.4m
- Glazing Material: Safety glass
- Windows: 4 x Opening side windows
- Roof Type: Pent / Mono-pitch
- Log Thickness: 34mm or 44mm
Please be aware that the listed measurements above do not include the roof overhang.
Contemporary Log Cabin Treatment
The timber used in the log cabin is not treated with any kind of preservative. We therefore recommend that the logs are treated with a spirit based wood preserver prior to assembly. Further coats may then be required however to ensure the best results follow the manufacturer guide lines.
Additional Log Cabin Information
If you want to order the Contemporary Log Cabin and are located within any of the below postcodes you must contact us prior to ordering as there will be an additional charge for delivery
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL, SA, SY23, 24, 25 and TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customer`s responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney: Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island. Customers are responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.