Constructed using high quality interlocking wall, floor and roof panels the Studio Log Cabin with Veranda is an excellent option for and small to medium sized garden, terrace or patio. Designed to blend with virtually any style of garden this excellent value timber garden building features a covered veranda that offers shade from the sun and shelter from the rain making this compact log cabin a great outdoor entertaining space regardless of the weather.
2.7m x 2.5m Studio Log Cabin Kit with Veranda Features
- High quality 19mm interlocking timber construction.
- Traditional apex style pitched with covered veranda provides shade and shelter from the UK weather.
- Single glazed glass panels in access doors (supplied with lock and key for extra security).
- Single glazed opening window allows air and light into the log cabin.
- Constructed using FSC certified timber.
- Glazing conforms to BS EN12600 and BS EN1279.
- 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof.
- Supplied with green mineral roofing felt as standard.
- Log cabin kits are delivered flat packed ready for home assembly along with easy to follow construction plans.
- Suitable for painting or staining to the colour of your choice.
2.7m x 2.5m Single Glazed Studio Log Cabin with Veranda Specification
- Depth: 2.7m (8ft 11”)
- Height: 2.2m (7ft 3”)
- Width: 2.m (8ft 2”)
- Door Height: 1.7m (5ft 8”)
- Door Width: 0.6m (2ft 1”)
- Door Style: Single
- Eaves Height: 1.9m (6ft 1”)
- Internal Depth: 1.8m (5ft 11”)
- Internal Width: 2.3m (7ft 7”)
- Glazing: Single glazed safety glass
- Roof Type: Apex
- Roof Covering: Mineral felt
- Windows: Opening
- Log Thickness: 19mm
Please note that listed dimensions do NOT include the roof overhang
Need help and advice prior to ordering the Studio Log Cabin kit online?
If you need to speak with us prior to ordering the 19mm Log Cabin online call now on 0844 804 5577 and we will be on hand to provide support. You can also contact us using the online form or send an email to email@example.com and we will send you a reply ASAP.
For further online help and advice about our log cabin kits, summerhouses, gazebos and pergolas why not take a look at the buying guide, ordering guide and frequently asked questions.
Customers located within any of the below postcodes must contact us prior to ordering the 19mm Studio Log cabin with Veranda as there will be an additional charge for delivery to these areas.
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL, SA, SY23, 24, 25 and TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island. Customers are responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.