The George Log Cabin with Veranda is a great choice for any property owner looking for a combination of internal space combined with a covered outdoor seating area. Measuring 3m x 2.6m overall this timeless garden building will prove a great asset to any garden location. Featuring half glaze double doors for easy access to the internal part of the cabin, 28mm interlocking wall logs for strength and stability and is available to buy online in a choice of roof coverings to help blend in with the surrounding space.
Manufactured to exacting European standards, the George Log Cabin is made from untreated slow grown Spruce and does not feature finger joints within the wall logs (a sign of a quality building). Once assembled, the timber should be stained or painted to your required finish to provide long life of the timbers and to prevent rotting.
George Log Cabin Specification
- Combination garden building offering internal space and a covered veranda.
- 28mm wall logs with conical tongue and groove profiles.
- Manufactured to European standards.
- Pitched roof design.
- No finger joints or mixed timbers in the wall logs.
- Half glazed double access doors.
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- Includes door furniture as standard.
- Available with a choice of roof coverings to suit individual requirements.
- Supplied as a self-build kit complete with plans and a fixing kit.
George Log Cabin Dimensions (approximate)
- Overall Size (of cabin): 3000mm x 2600mm + Veranda
- Building Footprint: 2820mm x 2420mm
- Internal Dimensions: 2760mm x 2420mm
- Ridge Height: 2500mm
- Height of Door (including frame): 1968mm
- Rear Roof Overhang: 200mm
- Front Roof Overhang (including veranda): 2600mm
Important Delivery Information
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding TA, EX, TQ, PL and TR postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.
Confused about Buying a Log Cabin for Your Garden?
To help you make the right selection to suit your needs, we have provided lots of useful information pages within our online store including our FAQ`s, buying guide and ordering guide. We also provide examples or past customer projects within our case studies pages. Alternatively, if you have a question to ask, please email email@example.com or complete the enquiry form and we will be on hand to offer advice.