The Brenda Log Cabin Gazebo is a practical and contemporary wooden building that measures 5.25m x 2.75m, making it an affordable solution for any property owner looking to maximise their garden space. With a split configuration design that includes a part cabin and part gazebo section, this building offers ample storage space while providing an open covered seating area for shade and shelter from the rain and summer sunshine. The cabin features glazed double doors with quality door furniture, allowing light to flow inside the building and give a spacious feel. The interlocking wall logs, solid boarded roof and sturdy support post, ensure a strong and stable structure that can withstand any weather. The Brenda design is manufactured to exact European standards using untreated Spruce for tight wood grain and is free from finger joints, a sign of a quality garden building. Available to buy online with optional roofing material, the Brenda Log Cabin Gazebo is a great investment for any home looking for a practical and contemporary garden building.
Brenda 28mm Log Cabin Gazebo Kit Specification
- Contemporary design with a reduced-height roof.
- Suitable for many outdoor locations.
- The cabin can be assembled on the left or right.
- 28mm interlocking wall logs with conical tongue and grooves.
- Low profile flat roof.
- Manufactured from slow-grown Spruce to exacting European standards.
- No finger joints in wall logs.
- The log cabin section has glazed double doors for ease of access.
- Available to buy online with an optional easy-roofing membrane.
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- Supplied with timbers pre-cut to length for ease of assembly.
- Tanalised foundation beams are not included.
- We provide self-build plans and a fixing kit.
Brenda Wooden Gazebo Dimensions (approximate)
- Overall Size: 5250mm x 2750mm
- Internal Dimensions (of the cabin): 2490mm x 2490mm
- Side Gazebo: 2500mm
- Building Footprint: 5050mm x 2550mm
- Overall Height: 2340mm
- Height of Door (including frame): 1950mm
- Roof Overhang (on all sides): 200mm
- Treatment: The timber is untreated softwood, and it will likely decay and rot over time unless you protect it from the elements. It is, therefore, essential that you stain or paint your gazebo after construction.
- Roof Covering: Your roof is a cornerstone of your cabin's construction and has to stand up to the elements. Our optional easy-roofing membrane provides the best value in terms of cost and ease of installation. Alternatively, you are free to use any acceptable roofing material.
- Foundation Beams: We recommend constructing tanalized foundation beams to prevent water damage to the bottom wall logs. You must purchase these separately; we do not include them with the kit.
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding SY, NP, TR, PL, TQ, EX and TA postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering, as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us, we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.