The Ove Log Cabin Gazebo has a visually appealing structure that will fit well with most outdoor locations where adding a timber garden building will prove beneficial. With a dual-purpose design split between cabin and canopy, the Ove can be built with the summerhouse portion on the left or right side to best fit the available space. Featuring a pitch roof design to aid the runoff of rainwater, the 28mm thick wall logs are constructed from Scandinavian Spruce, which have an interlocking design for ease of assembly, strength and rigidity of the structure. With ample space for seating beneath the canopy, the Ove makes the perfect outdoor entertainment setting for parties and BBQs or is equally well suited to be a simple relaxation space away from the prying eyes of neighbours. Entrance to the log cabin is via glazed double doors for a light, and airy feel to the internal space, whilst the choice of roof coverings will allow you to blend the look of the building with that of the surrounding architecture.
Ove 28mm Log Cabin & Gazebo Specification
- Manufactured from slow-grown Spruce for improved stability.
- The traditional design will blend with any outdoor space or garden design.
- A pitched roof keeps the internal space dry.
- The gazebo section has a solid side wall for protection against the wind.
- 28mm thick interlocking wall logs.
- It can be built with the cabin section on the left or right side.
- No finger joints in wall logs for improved aesthetics.
- Glazed double doors.
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- Pressure-treated foundation beams are not included in the kit.
- Available to buy online with optional roof shingles.
- Supplied with timbers pre-cut to length for ease of assembly.
- It includes self-build plans and a fixing kit.
- Overall Size: 5900mm x 3000mm
- Building Footprint: 5700mm x 2800mm
- Internal Dimensions (of the cabin): 2240mm x 2740mm
- Height to Ridge: 2760mm
- Height of Door (including frame): 1900mm
- Roof Overhang (on all sides): 200mm
- Treatment: After construction, apply water repellent finish like paint or stain to keep the wood in good condition. Regular upkeep is necessary for untreated logs.
- Roof Covering: A gazebo is essential to your outdoor space. It will house your patio furniture and garden essentials, so you want it to be as sturdy and weatherproof as possible. Protecting the roof with a durable covering is critical because this feature gives the structure longevity. Consequently, any appropriate material is acceptable as long as it is waterproof; however, we always recommend using high-quality felt shingles because they’re lightweight, easy to install, and more durable than conventional roofing felt.
- Foundation Beams: The base of your cabin is just as important as the wall logs, so please pay attention to it. Therefore, we recommend that your foundation be laid appropriately with pressure-treated foundation beams on concrete foundations, as the bottom wall logs will be better protected from water damage. Unfortunately, these are not a part of the kit and must be purchased independently.
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding SY, NP, TR, PL, TQ, EX and TA postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering, as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us, we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.