The Stig Log Cabin Gazebo is a versatile outdoor structure with an overall size of 5m x 3m, making it an ideal addition to many outdoor spaces. Its low-profile flat roof design makes it perfect for maximising the use of garden space, especially any unused corner location. The log cabin portion of the structure features two opening windows and glazed double doors, providing plenty of natural light and ventilation. Manufactured to European standards, it is made from quality Spruce timbers with 28mm thick interlocking wall logs for easy assembly. The sturdy corner support post and solid boarded roof make for a strong, stable structure that can withstand harsh weather conditions. This garden building is excellent value for its price, and its gazebo portion can be built on the left or right side for more versatility. It's perfect for creating an outdoor relaxation and entertainment space. Overall, the Stig is a great investment for any property owner looking to enhance their outdoor living experience.
Stig 28mm Log Cabin Gazebo Kit Specification
- Manufactured to high-quality European standards.
- 28mm thick interlocking wall logs with conical tongue and groove sections for stability.
- A flat roof design maintains a reduced overall height.
- The solid back wall provides privacy and protection against the wind.
- You can build it with the cabin section on the left or right side.
- No finger joints or mixed timbers (the sign of a quality garden building).
- Glazed double doors with quality fittings are set at an angle for easy access.
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- The timbers are pre-cut to length.
- Available to buy online with an optional easy-to-install roofing membrane.
- We do not include pressure-treated foundation beams.
- It includes self-build plans, assembly diagrams and a fixing kit.
Stig Wooden Gazebo Dimensions (approximate)
- Overall Size: 5000mm x 3000mm
- Building Footprint: 4800mm x 2800mm
- Internal Dimensions (of the cabin): 2340mm x 2640mm
- Height: 2240mm
- Door Height (including frame): 1900mm
- Roof Overhang (on all sides): 200mm
- Treatment: Protecting your log cabin with waterproof paint or stain after construction is one of the most critical steps. Untreated softwood will rot over time and must be retreated annually to keep it in the best condition.
- Roof Covering: You’re in charge of your cabin’s roof. We can provide an optional easy-roofing membrane that is painless to install. Alternatively, if you prefer, you are free to use any acceptable roofing material, such as EPDM or traditional roofing felt.
- Foundation Beams: We recommend building your cabin on a foundation of tanalised wooden beams laid on concrete foundations. This will help to prevent water damage to the bottom wall logs. You must purchase these elsewhere; we do not include them with the kit.
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding SY, NP, TR, PL, TQ, EX and TA postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering, as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us, we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.