The Stig Log Cabin Gazebo has an overall size of 5m x 3m and is perfect for many an outdoor space where a dual-purpose garden structure will be of benefit to the property owner. Featuring a low-profile flat roof design, the Stig is perfect for corner locations allowing maximum use of the garden space to be maintained.
Manufactured to exacting European standards from quality Spruce timbers the log cabin portion features two opening windows and glazed double doors to allow lots of light and air to circulate through the building. Capable of been built with the gazebo portion on the left or right side for more versatility, this great value garden building will create the perfect outdoor relaxation and entertainment space at a very affordable price.
Wall logs are 28mm thick and have an interlocking design for ease of assembly whilst the sturdy corner support post and solid boarded roof create a strong and stable structure capable of withstanding the worst of the weather.
Stig Log Cabin Gazebo Specification
- Manufactured to high quality European standards.
- 28mm thick interlocking wall logs with conical tongue and groove sections for stability.
- Flat roof design has a reduced overall height.
- Solid back wall to the gazebo section provided privacy and protection against the wind.
- Can be built with the cabin section of the left or right side.
- No finger joints or mixed timbers (the sign of a quality garden building).
- Glazed double doors with quality fittings set at an angle for ease of access.
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- Available to buy online with an optional easy to install roofing membrane.
- Timbers pre-cut to length (so no cutting required).
- Includes self-build plans and includes a fixing kit.
Stig Gazebo Dimensions (approximate)
- Overall Size: 5000mm x 3000mm.
- Building Footprint: 4800mm x 2800mm
- Internal Dimensions (of cabin): 2340mm x 2640mm
- Height: 2240mm
- Height of Door (including frame): 1900mm
- Roof Overhang (on all sides): 200mm
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding TQ, PL and TR postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.
Need Help Buying a Gazebo Log Cabin Combination?
If you have a question relating to this product or need help choosing the best size of shape to suit your needs, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our enquiry form. Alternatively, you can also find many pieces of useful information on the other pages within this website including our frequently asked questions, buyers guide, ordering guide and case studies pages.