The Concept Office Natural is a versatile, stylish, well-designed outdoor living space. The floor-to-ceiling double-glazed front windows are an excellent feature allowing plenty of natural light, creating a bright and welcoming environment. The two-opening single-glazed side windows offer flexibility in the design, allowing you to position them on either side of the building according to your preference. The heavy-duty timber framing and Rhombus Profile tongue and groove cladding ensuring the garden building is robust and durable while providing a unique and distinctive look. The pent roof and angular veranda add to the contemporary and modern aesthetic of the building. The Concept Office would be an excellent choice for anyone looking for a practical and stylish outdoor space that you can use for various purposes, such as a home office, playroom or hobby room.
Concept Office Garden Room Specification
- Two fixed, double-glazed front windows provide a modern and stylish look and create a sense of spaciousness and openness within the room.
- Two opening single-glazed side windows allow fresh air to circulate within the room for greater control over the temperature and airflow.
- Depending on the orientation of the building and the surrounding landscape, you can position the side windows on either side walls.
- A single lockable door features plexiglass glazing and includes a cylinder lock and key provide an added layer of security to the internal space.
- The use of toughened glass winthin the windows is a great safety feautre.
- A modern pent-style roof is a sleek and contemporary roofing option that adds a stylish touch.
- Heavy-duty 41mm x 41mm framing provides a sturdy and durable structure which offers excellent support for the building's walls, roof, and windows, as well as inclement weather conditions.
- 18mm Rhombus Profile tongue and groove (T&G) cladding provides a secure and tight fit between the boards, helping to prevent water penetration and increasing overall weather resistance.
- 16mm MFP solid board floor is durable and reliable.
- The angled design of the veranda and 19mm slatted floor adds a contemporary and modern touch, creating an eye-catching feature that enhances the look and feel of the building.
- 12mm MFP Solid board roof.
- The untreated natural timber finish is a popular choice for customers who wish to paint or stain the building to the colour of their choice.
- Height: 2270mm
- Width: 2360mm
- Depth: 3100mm
- Width: 2300mm
- Depth: 2925mm
- Width: 2340mm
- Depth: 710mm
- Max. Height: 2163mm
- Min. Height: 2083mm
- Width: 2300mm
- Depth: 2218mm
- Floor Area: 5.10m²
- Internal volume: 10.9m³
- Width: 910mm
- Depth: 1860mm
Delivery Information for this Product
Orders to the following postcodes will incur a delivery surcharge:
If this applies to your delivery address please contact us prior to ordering and will be happy to provide any additional charges.