Ideal for a range of modern garden designs or outdoor spaces the Helios 10 x 8 Summerhouse by Mercia Garden Products combines stunning looks with a great price to make it one of our best selling summerhouses. Featuring a large internal space the garden building can be utilised for a variety of purposes such as sun room, games room, entertaining space or home office. Fitted with large double doors that can be secured with a key, large side windows and a contemporary curved roof this strong and durable wooden garden summerhouse is built withstand the worst of the UK elements making it a great investment for any family.
Mercia 10 x 8 Helios Wooden Summerhouses Feature
- A stylish curved roof for improved aesthetic appeal.
- Individual design will add a contemporary statement to any garden location.
- Manufactured with a strong and robust 12mm tongue and groove floor as standard.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding to the walls supported using 44mm x 28mm framing.
- Lockable double doors offer security to the garden building.
- Large styrene glazed windows allow lots of sunlight to enter the building.
- Flat packed ready for easy home assembly.
- Suitable for painting or staining to the colour of your choice.
Helios 8 x 8 Shiplap Summerhouse Specification
- Depth: 2.4m (8ft)
- Width: 3.0m (9ft 10”)
- Height: 2.1m (6ft 11”)
- Door Style: Double
- Door Height: 1.7m (5ft 7”)
- Door Width: 1.2m (3ft 11”)
- Framing: 44mm x 28mm
- Glazing: Styrene
- Roof Type: Curved
- Roof Covering: Green mineral felt
- Windows: Fixed
Looking for help and advice prior to ordering the Helios Summerhouse online? Call Gazebo Direct now on 0844 804 5577 to speak to one of our friendly advisors or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be on hand to provide an answer.
If the 10 x 8 Helios Summerhouse needs to be delivered to one of the postcodes detailed below please contact us prior to ordering as there will be an additional charge for this service.
AB, BT (NORTHERN IRELAND), CF, DD, DG, DT6, DT7, DT8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA, PA1-PA19, PH, PH1-PH20, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR