Ideal for any area of the garden the Mercia 8 x 8 Corner Summerhouse blends a modern design with a sturdy construction. Representing excellent value for money this great value shiplap summerhouse features everything you might require from a garden building including lockable double doors for easier access and security along with glazed panels to allow lots of light to enter the structure.
Mercia 8 x 8 Shiplap Corner Garden Summerhouse Features
- Designed to be located in the corner of the garden, patio or terrace.
- Flat roof construction
- Strong, sturdy and durable construction.
- Glazed double doors allow easy access whilst the lock provides security.
- Built with 28mm x 28mm framing, 12mm shiplap cladding, 10mm solid sheet roof and 8mm solid sheet floor.
- Supplied as standard with green mineral roofing felt.
- Mercia timber summerhouses are supplied flat packed ready for home assembly.
- Installation instructions are included.
Corner Summerhouse Specification
- Depth: 2.8m (9ft)
- Height: 2.1m (6ft 11”)
- Width: 3.6m (11ft 10”)
- Door Height: 1.7m (5ft 7”)
- Door Width: 1.2m (3ft 10”)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Glazing: Styrene
- Roof Type: Flat
- Roof Covering: Mineral felt
- Windows: Fixed
Need Help Choosing a Corner Summerhouse?
For impartial advice on our range of summerhouses for sale within our online store simply call now on 0844 804 5577 and we will be happy to provide support. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a response ASAP. Alternatively to find more information within our online store about our range of summerhouses, log cabins and garden buildings why not take a look at the buying guide, ordering guide, frequently asked questions or understanding timber articles.
If you need the 8 x 8 Mercia Shiplap Corner Summerhouse to be delivered to one of the postcodes detailed below please contact us prior to ordering as there will be an additional charge for this service.
AB, BT (NORTHERN IRELAND), CF, DD, DG, DT6, DT7, DT8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA, PA1-PA19, PH, PH1-PH20, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR