Manufactured to a high standard using quality FSC certified timber, the Mercia 7 x 7 Premium Corner Summerhouse is an excellent investment for any property owner and will undoubtedly enhance the garden. Featuring a flat roof, glazed double doors and side windows to create a light and airy internal space this superb value garden building can be used for a variety of purposes making it a great all round design regardless of your properties architectural style.
Mercia 7 x 7 Premium Corner Summerhouse Features
- Simple modern design will blend with any existing outdoor space.
- Fits neatly into the corner of the garden
- Lockable double doors allow easy access, ventilation and security.
- Built with 28mm x 28mm framing, 12mm shiplap cladding, 12mm tongue and groove roof and 12mm tongue and groove floor.
- The garden building is supplied with the benefit of green mineral felt roofing material as standard.
- Summerhouses are supplied flat packed ready for home assembly.
- Supplied complete with easy to follow installation instructions.
Premium Corner Summerhouse Specification
- Depth: 2.3m
- Height: 2m (6ft 7”)
- Width: 2.9m (9ft 6”)
- Door Height: 1.7m (5ft 7”)
- Door Width: 1m (3ft 3”)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Glazing: Styrene
- Roof Type: Flat
- Roof Covering: Mineral felt
- Windows: Fixed
Need Help Choosing a Summerhouse for the Corner of Your Garden?
Speak to the experts now by calling 0844 804 5577 and a friendly member of the Gazebo Direct staff will be on hand to provide support. You can also contact us by filling in our online form and we will send you a reply ASAP. Alternatively you will find lots of information on our range of garden buildings, summerhouses and log cabins within the frequently asked questions, buying guide and ordering guide.
If you need the 7 x 7 Premium Corner Summerhouse to be delivered to one of the postcodes detailed below please contact us prior to ordering as there will be an additional charge for this service.
AB, BT (NORTHERN IRELAND), CF, DD, DG, DT6, DT7, DT8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA, PA1-PA19, PH, PH1-PH20, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR