Manufactured using FSC certified timber the 4m x 3m Grizedale Log Cabin by Mercia Garden Products blends a traditional pitched roof design with large modern windows and doors to create a spacious and practical garden building for you and your family to enjoy. Available to order online today at one of the most competitive prices in the UK the Grizedale log cabin features 19mm thick wall logs that interlock with each other to create a rigid and stable structure whilst the 19mm tongue and groove floor and roof provides a wonderful internal detail making it ideal for use as a cheap garden room, home office, gym or covered seating space.
To maintain a bright and spacious feel the 3 large glazed windows and double doors allow lots of light to flow inside whilst providing easy access for the user. Security comes via a mortise lock and key giving you peace of mind that valuable items inside will remain safe when the cabin is not in use.
Mercia Grizedale Log Cabins Feature
- Timeless design will blend with most garden designs and outdoor locations
- Suitable for a variety of activities
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber
- 3 x opening windows with safety glass (single glazed)
- Double doors fitted with safety glazing to BSEN 12600 & BS EN 1279
- Security is inherent in the design thanks to mortise lock and key
- Constructed using untreated 19mm wall logs
- Untreated 19mm tongue and groove timber wall and floor
- Heavy duty mineral felt roofing as standard (felt shingles are available as an option)
- 10 Year Manufacturers Anti rot Guarantee*
- Supplied in a self build kit with fixings and instructions
Grizedale Log Cabin Kit Specification
- Width: 4m
- Depth: 3m
- Height: 2.5m
- Internal Width: 3.8m
- Internal Depth: 2.8m
- Door Style: Double
- Door Height: 1.8m
- Door Width: 1.4m
- Eaves Height: 2.1m
- Glazing Material: Single glazed safety glass
- Windows: Opening
- Roof Type: Apex / Pitched
- Log Thickness: 19mm
Log Cabin Treatment
In order to prolong the lifespan of the Grizedale Log Cabin it is recommended that you treat the timber with a spirit based preservative prior to construction. Over time further treatments will be required in order that an adequate level of protection against the UK weather is achieved. Timescales between treatment will vary according to manufacturers guidelines.
Delivery of our Log Cabins is FREE to most parts of the mainland UK however customers located in the following postcodes will incur a delivery charge. If you live in one of these areas you must contact us prior to ordering.
AB, BT, CF, DD, DG, DT6, DT7, DT8, EH, EX, FK, G, GY, JE, IM, IV, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA, PA1 - PA19, PH, PH1 - P20, PO30 - PO41, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, TR