Manufactured by Rowlinson Garden Products the Arley Wooden Summerhouse is great value for money and will make a great entertaining space, hobby room or sheltered seating area. Featuring a traditional pitched roof, 12mm shiplap construction and easy access double doors this timeless garden building will look great in any setting and is currently one of our most popular design.
Arley Garden Summerhouses Feature
- Covered veranda for superior levels of aesthetics.
- Two opening windows to provide ventilation and light.
- Tongue and groove floor and roof.
- Double doors for easy access.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding for strength and rigidity.
- Dipped honey-brown finish suited to a wide range of location.
- Toughened glass for increased levels of safety.
- Mineral roofing felt ensures the structure remains waterproof.
Garden Building Dimensions
- 7x5 - 2130mm (w) x 2550mm (d) x 2220mm (h)
- 7x7 - 2130mm (w) x 3050mm (d) x 2220mm (h)
The sizes refer to the widest and highest points of the building.
Need Help & Advice Prior to Ordering the Arley Summerhouse Online?
If you have a specific question you need answering or wish to discuss your options feel free to contact Gazebo Direct. Call now on 0844 804 5577 to speak to a friendly member of staff or email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to send you a reply ASAP.
You can also find lots of useful information relating to our summerhouses, gazebos, log cabins and garden structures within our frequently asked questions or why not take a look at our ordering guide and buying guide.
Orders to the following postcodes will incur a delivery surcharge:
If this applies to your delivery address please contact us prior to ordering and will be happy to provide any additional charges.