The Marit Wooden Gazebo will create a fabulous covered outdoor space. It measures 4m x 4m and is designed to provide the maximum useable space. This wonderful garden pavilion is built to the highest European standards and has a solid wood back and side walls, resulting in an excellent option for areas where seclusion from inquisitive neighbours or shelter from the wind are priorities. The interior space offers sufficient protection from the sun and rain, rendering it a perfect social area, outdoor eating space, or peaceful calming spot. The building is made to high standards using 44mm thick interlocking timbers, making it extremely solid and long-lasting. It would be ideal for a corner location. The pavilion is devoid of finger joints for higher quality levels and to satisfy the strict requirements of the European market. In order to prevent the wood from rotting and decaying, you must stain or paint the wooden components to the colour of your choice once construction has finished.
Marit 44mm Wooden Gazebo Specification
- The heavy-duty 44mm thick interlocking wall logs with diamond edges slot together quickly.
- Conical tongue and groove for stability and rigidity.
- The wind and watertight connections provide superior levels of performance.
- 18mm tongue & groove roof ensure the strength of the structure.
- We do not include pressure-treated foundation beams.
- Untreated Spruce components.
- Supplied with installation diagrams and a fixing kit.
- Overall Dimensions (of wall logs): 4000mm x 4000mm
- Building Footprint: 3800mm x 3800mm
- Internal Dimensions: 3710mm x 3710mm
- Ridge Height: 2980mm
- Eaves Height: 2180mm
- Overhang (at all sides): 150mm
- Treatment: You must apply a water-repellent finish when construction is complete, such as paint or stain, to prevent the rotting of the timbers. Untreated logs need routine maintenance.
- Roof Covering: Protecting the roof with a long-lasting surface is paramount because this element gives the building durability. Consequently, any suitable material is permitted as long as it is waterproof; nevertheless, we always advise utilising high-quality felt shingles because they're lightweight, straightforward to install, and more enduring than conventional roofing felt.
- Foundation Beams: Please pay attention to your cabin's base; it's just as crucial as the wall logs. The bottom wall logs will be better protected from water damage if your foundation is appropriately placed with pressure-treated foundation beams on concrete foundations. Sadly, they are not included in the package and must be bought independently.
Important Delivery Information about this Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding SY, NP, TR, PL, TQ, EX and TA postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering, as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us, we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.