The Dagmar 28mm Corner Log Cabin is outstanding value for money. It will make an excellent investment for any property owner looking to get maximum use of their garden space. The interlocking conical design of the wall logs provides superior stability and durability. It allows for a tight fit, reducing the risk of drafts or water leaks. The cabin features double doors, making accessing the internal space easy, whilst the two opening windows supply ample ventilation and natural light, making the interior of the building a calming space. Additionally, the quality door and window fittings and real glass ensure that the cabin is secure and visually appealing. Overall, the combination of high-quality materials, careful design, thoughtful construction and the ability to purchase the optional felt roof shingles in a choice of colours make the Dagmar Corner Log Cabin a fantastic choice for anyone looking for a durable and functional outdoor structure.
Dagmar 28mm Log Cabin Kit Specification
- The pentagonal shape allows it to sit perfectly in the corner of your garden, maximising the available space and creating a striking visual feature.
- The pyramid shape of the roof provides a unique look. It allows rainwater to run off quickly, reducing the risk of water damage and increasing the cabin's lifespan.
- Half-glazed double access doors with real glass provide a spacious and inviting entrance that lets in plenty of natural light, creating a bright and welcoming interior.
- It has two opening side windows to provide additional ventilation, allowing fresh air to circulate throughout the cabin and ensuring it remains comfortable on warm summer days.
- With 28mm interlocking wall logs, it has outstanding stability, durability, and resistance to weather and wear.
- The optional high-quality felt roof shingles are a convenient option for obtaining a high-quality finish to the cabin.
- It is manufactured to European standards from untreated Spruce.
- Door and window furniture are included as standard.
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- Arriving as s self-build kit, it includes assembly plans and a fittings pack.
- Foundation beams are not included in the kit.
Dagmar Garden Building Dimensions (approximate)
- Overall: 3500mm x 3500mm
- Building Footprint: 3300mm x 3300mm
- Internal: 3240mm x 3240mm
- Ridge Height: 2980mm
- Eaves Height: 2180mm
- Height of Door (including frame): 1900mm
- Roof Overhang (on all sides): 150mm
- High-quality felt roof shingles are available to purchase. These are available in a choice of colours. Select the option you require using the drop-down menu.
- Treatment: The timber components are untreated softwood, so essential to treat the wood with an appropriate preservative after construction.
- Roof Covering: We always recommend using felt shingles, although any appropriate roof covering can be used.
- Foundation Beams: Using a tanalised foundation will protect the bottom wall logs from moisture or water accumulating on the ground. It is important to note that the log cabin kit does not include these items. You must purchase them independently.
Important Delivery Information
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding SY, NP, TR, PL, TQ, EX and TA postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering, as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us, we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.