Designed to add a practical addition to your garden the 3m x 3m Corner Cabin is strong, durable and excellent value for money. Featuring a door set on the angle this space saving log cabin kit is ideal for any unused corner of the garden and creates the perfect entertaining or relaxation space. Manufactured to an industry leading standard the shallow pitched roof, interlocking timber design, large side windows and glazed access door combine to produce an overall appearance that will suit most garden designs making it a great investment for you and your home.
3m x 3m Corner Log Cabin Overview
- Designed to be located in any corner of the garden
- Provides ample internal space
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber in a choice of 28, 34 or 44mm log thicknesses
- 2 x hinged side windows are fitted with safety glass
- Glazed single access door incorporates a lock and key
- 19mm tongue and groove timber roof and floor
- Supplied complete with green mineral felt roofing as standard (felt shingles are available as an option)
- Supplied in a self build kit with fixings and instructions
Corner Log Cabin Specification
- Width: 3m
- Depth: 3m
- Height: 2.8m
- Internal Width: 2.7m
- Internal Depth: 2.8m
- Door Style: Single
- Door Height: 1.9m
- Door Width: 0.9m
- Eaves Height: 2.2m
- Glazing Material: Safety glass
- Windows: Opening side windows
- Roof Type: Apex / Pitched
- Log Thickness: 28mm, 34mm or 44mm
Log Cabin Treatment
The 3m x 3m corner log cabin is manufactured from untreated timber. As such in order to prolong its lifespan it is recommended the wood is treated with a spirit based preservative before construction. Over time further treatment may be required. To ensure the best results and timescales between applications always refer to the manufacturers guidelines.
Corner Cabin Plan & Elevation Drawings
Customers located within any of the below postcodes must contact us prior to ordering the 3m x 3m Corner Cabin as there will be an additional charge for delivery to these areas.
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL, SA, SY23, 24, 25 and TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island. Customers are responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.