Perfect for corner locations the 3.5m x 3.5m Barbara Wooden Gazebo features 28mm thick interlocking wall logs and is ideal for a variety of uses. The gazebo features enclosed sides that offer privacy from neighbours as well as shade and shelter from the sun, wind and rain making it a great all round entertainment space for all the family to enjoy.
Supplied in a self build kit form the Barbara gazebo is simple to build thanks to the interlocking log design and a such is perfect for DIY`ers, builders and tradesmen alike. Furthermore, when specified with the Easy Roofing Membrane installation times are vastly reduced when compared to other coverings.
Barbara Wooden Gazebo Specification
- Manufactured from untreated softwood
- 28mm wall logs provide strength, stability and provide a quality feel to the structure
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards
- Wind and watertight connection keep out the worst of the weather
- Includes the Easy Roofing Membrane (see drop down menu)
- Comes complete with gazebo fixing kit and instruction manual
- No Finger Joints
Barbara Modern Garden Gazebo Kit Dimensions (approximate)
- Overall Dimensions (of wall logs): 3500mm x 3500mm
- Building Footprint: 3300mm x 3300mm
- Internal Dimensions: 3240mm x 3240mm
- Ridge Height: 2220mm
- Eaves Height: 2170mm
- Overhang (at all sides): 150mm
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding TQ, PL and TR postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.
Need Help Buying a Wooden Gazebo Online?
If you would like to speak to one of our friendly members of staff prior to placing an order or have a question about the Barbara gazebo that you would like answering please feel free to call us today on 0844 804 5577 and we will be on hand to offer support and advice. You can also contact us using the online enquiry form or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Alternatively you will also find the answers to lots of common questions with our FAQ`s, buying guide and ordering guide. You can also get inspiration and ideas if you take a look through our case studies and past projects pages.