The Lilou 40mm Log Cabin Gazebo has an overall size of 8.2m x 4.9m and will substantially add to any garden. It comes with a variety of features and high-quality materials. The recessed summerhouse area measuring 3.98m x 2.75m is excellent for entertaining guests. The large canopy and slatted sides provide shade and shelter from the sun. The 40mm interlocking wall logs with double conical tongue and groove profiles offer durability and stability. At the same time, the full-height glazed double doors and one-opening window allow abundant natural light and ventilation. Overall, the Lilou is a well-designed and high-quality garden building for those looking to add a distinctive and practical addition to their garden.
Lilou Log Cabin with Side Gazebo Specification
- The slow-grown, smooth-planed untreated Spruce components with 14% moisture content.
- 40mm interlocking wall logs are thick, durable and feature wind and watertight connections.
- The double conical tongue and groove profiles aid with overall stability.
- Double doors provide easy access to the cabin.
- One tilt and turn opening window allows for light and ventilation.
- Side Gazebo provides shade, shelter and protection from the elements.
- Quality door and window furniture are included as standard.
- Double-glazed windows and doors provide sound and heat insulation.
- This product has a fittings pack and an instruction manual with plans.
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards are easy to handle and install.
- Foundation beams are not included.
- Available to order with optional Easy roofing material.
- Overall: 8200mm x 4900mm
- Building Footprint: 8000mm x 4880mm
- Internal Measurements (of log cabin): 3700mm x 2470mm
- Cabin area: 3980mm x 2750mm
- Gazebo Width: 4200mm
- Ridge Height: 2280mm
- Door Height (including frame): 1950mm
- Treatment: After construction, you must apply a water-repellent finish to the Lilou Log Cabin. This step is crucial in preventing the rotting of the timbers and maintaining the durability and longevity of the structure. It's also vital to understand that you must carry out routine maintenance to ensure they remain in good condition over time, including regular cleaning and adding additional coats of finish as required. Following these guidelines, the Lilou Log Cabin can continue to be a beautiful and functional addition to any garden for years.
- Roof Covering: Protecting the roof with a long-lasting and waterproof surface is paramount for the Lilou Log Cabin. This critical component of the building provides durability and protection from the elements. You can use any waterproof material; however, we recommend purchasing the easy-roofing material as it is durable and straightforward to install. This lightweight material is more enduring than conventional roofing felt, making it an excellent choice for those looking for a long-lasting, low-maintenance roofing solution.
- Foundation Beams: When constructing the Lilou Log Cabin, the bottom wall logs will be better protected from water damage if the foundation is appropriately placed with pressure-treated foundation beams on concrete foundations. It's crucial to ensure that the foundation is level, solid, and able to support the weight of the cabin. While the materials are not part of the package, they can be purchased independently.
Important Delivery Information for this Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding SY, NP, TR, PL, TQ, EX and TA postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering, as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us, we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.