The Lukas Fraga 34mm Log Cabin is a dual-purpose garden building. Its 4.5m x 3.0m dimensions and 34mm thick wall logs provide plenty of internal space and a sturdy and durable structure. The adjacent shed storage area adds an extra practicality to the cabin, allowing for storing tools, equipment, or other outdoor items. Having the shed placed on either the left or right side of the cabin during installation provides added flexibility to suit individual needs and preferences. Please note that one log needs cutting to accommodate the placement of the shed. Produced from carefully chosen untreated Spruce, it benefits from having a pair of half-glazed double doors to allow access into the cabin and one glazed window to allow light to flow internally. A single half-glazed door provides access to the storage section. The additional room it provides is ideal for various purposes, from a backyard office or studio to a guest room or recreational space. Its compact size makes it an excellent option for those with limited outdoor space.
Lukas Dual Purpose 34mm Log Cabin Specification
- The 34mm tongue and groove interlocking logs with wind and watertight connections make it easy to build.
- Supplied with 16mm roof boards.
- A double half-glazed door provides easy access to the cabin
- Single half-glazed door for access and egress into the shed.
- The opening window on the side elevation allows for ventilation and light.
- It includes quality door furniture.
- Single Glazed glass.
- Tanalised foundation beams are not included as part of the kit.
- The fittings pack and build plans make it easy to construct.
- Overall: 4500mm x 3000mm
- Footprint: 4320mm x 2820mm
- Ridge Height: 2500mm
- Eaves Height 1890mm
- Front porch: 500mm
- Treatment: After construction, apply water repellent finish like paint or stain to keep the wood in good condition. Regular upkeep is necessary for untreated logs.
- Roof Covering: We recommend high-quality felt shingles because they’re lightweight, easy to install, and more durable than conventional roofing felt.
- Foundation Beams: The base of your cabin is just as important as the wall logs, so please pay attention to it. Therefore, we recommend that your foundation be laid appropriately with pressure-treated foundation beams on concrete foundations, as the bottom wall logs will be better protected from water damage. These components are not included in this kit and must be purchased independently.
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding SY, NP, TR, PL, TQ, EX and TA postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering, as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us, we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.