As one of the biggest garden structures within our range of products the Superior Wooden Gazebo is a great choice for property owners who need to provide lots of shade and shelter whilst retaining an affordable price. Featuring a large internal space this large timber gazebo is perfect for the alfresco lifestyle and as a result is often utilised as an outdoor dining location, relaxation space and may even be used as a covered area for your hot tub or Jacuzzi.
Constructed from pressure treated timber to provide greater protection against the UK elements the six support posts provide rigidity whilst the comprehensive roof construction gives a quality overall appearance both inside and out. Supplied as standard with felt underlay or can be upgraded to have a felt shingle roof which will help to make a magnificent focal point to any outdoor location and as a result is simply amazing value for money.
Superior Garden Gazebo Specification
- Designed for large gardens, terraces or outdoor spaces
- Open sides help to maximise the use of the available space
- Ideal for a variety of applications
- Constructed to European standards
- Manufactured from pressure treated softwood
- Suitable for staining or painting to the colour of your choice
- Pitched roof design helps rain to run straight off the structure
- Supplied with standard roof underlay (can be upgraded to felt shingles)
- Comes with comprehensive fittings pack and easy to follow assembly instructions
Superior Wooden Gazebo Dimensions (approximate)
- Overall Dimensions: 3400mm x 5900mm
- Ridge Height: 3100mm
- Height of Opening: 2140mm
- Uprights: 115mm x 115mm
Important Delivery Information
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding TQ, PL and TR postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.