If you are looking for a stylish, practical and affordable timber garden building then the 5.4m x 2.5m Dual Room Log Cabin is an excellent choice. Constructed from slow from wood taken from FSC certified sources this spacious log cabin features a split layout making it a versatile option for homeowners looking to add a storage area combined with covered relaxation space.
Available to order online in a choice of 34mm and 44mm log thicknesses the cabin is ideal for a variety of activities including home office, garden retreat, hobby room, entertainment space or home gym. Featuring a glazed single access door to the storage space and double glazed doors to the larger room ample light is able to flow inside to create a light and airy feel.
Mercia 5.4m x 2.5m Dual Room Log Cabin Overview
- Manufactured to an industry leading standard
- Pent roof design
- Constructed using interlocking logs in a thickness of 34 or 44mm
- Single glazed access door with lock provides security for the small room
- Double doors with glazing and lock provide easy access into the large room
- 1 x Opening side window allows for additional ventilation
- Simply amazing value for money
- Glazing conforms to BSEN 12600 and BSEN 1279
- FSC certified timber components
- 19mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Glazed double doors with lock and key
- Supplied with mineral felt roofing (
- Ready for home assembly
- Comes with easy to follow installation instructions
Dual Room Log Cabin Specification
- Width: 5.4m
- Depth: 2.5m
- Height: 2.4m
- Internal Width:
- Internal Depth: 2.2m
- Door Style: Double & Single
- Door Height: 1.9m
- Door Width: 0.85m
- Eaves Height: 2.2m
- Glazing Material: Safety glass
- Windows: 1 x Opening
- Roof Type: Pent / Mono-pitch
- Log Thickness: 34mm or 44mm
Please be aware that the measurements detailed above do not include the roof overhang.
Log Cabin & Garden Building Treatment
The timber components used in our log cabins have not been treated with any kind of preservative that will provide protection against the elements. It is therefore recommended that the logs are treated with a spirit based preservative prior to assembly following the manufacturers guidelines.
Need Help and Advice Ordering a Log Cabin Kit Online?
If you would like to order a log cabin for your garden but don’t know which design will best suit your requirements get in touch with us now by calling 0844 804 5577 or email email@example.com and we will be on hand to offer support and provide you with some design ideas.
Alternatively we have plenty of useful information online including a frequently asked questions category, case studies page where you can view a selection of past projects, a buying guide and lots of interesting garden articles.
If you would like to order the 5.4m x 2.5m Dual Room Log Cabin then delivery is FREE to most parts of the mainland UK. However if you are located in one of the areas detailed below you must contact us prior to ordering as there will be charge for delivery.
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL, SA, SY23, 24, 25 and TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customer`s responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney: Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island. Customers are responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.