The Diederick Modern Log Cabin Gazebo is a stylish and versatile garden building ideal for outdoor living. Measuring 6.25m x 3.75m, this structure features 28mm thick interlocking wall logs and a log cabin on one side with a covered canopy pavilion on the other. This design allows for maximum use of space and provides an uninterrupted view of the surrounding area. The log cabin portion of the structure is accessed through glazed double doors. It features a single-opening window for natural light and ventilation. It is manufactured from slow-grown Spruce for optimum stability. The open-aspect gazebo section provides ample space for outdoor relaxation and entertainment. The Diederick cabin is supplied in a self-build kit and can be purchased with an optional easy-roofing membrane or no covering at all, allowing you to source another type of material elsewhere. This garden building is an affordable option that adds a bold design statement to any outdoor location, making it perfect for any UK property. Overall, the Diederick Modern Log Cabin Gazebo is a great investment for those looking to enhance their outdoor living experience. Its versatility and affordability make it a popular choice among property owners.
Diederik 28mm Modern Log Cabin Gazebo Specification
- 28mm interlocking wall logs.
- Conical tongue and groove timber create additional stability.
- Glazed double doors provide easy access to the cabin.
- One small opening side window offers ventilation.
- Complete with door and window fittings.
- Single-glazed windows and doors.
- It is supplied in a self-build kit with a fixing kit and assembly diagrams.
- We do not include pressure-treated foundation beams.
- Wind and watertight connections (excluding the inclining angles)
- Minimum 16mm T&G roof boards.
- No finger joints.
- Slow-grown Spruce.
Diederik Garden Building Dimensions (approximate)
- Overall Dimensions: 6250mm x 3750mm
- Internal Cabin Dimensions: 2490mm x 3490mm
- Side Canopy: 3500mm
- Building Footprint: 6150mm x 3550mm
- Overall Height: 2340mm
- Door Height (including frame): 1950mm
- Overhang (all sides):150mm
- Treatment: The most important thing you can do to preserve your log cabin is to apply a water-repellent finish like paint or stain after construction. Untreated logs will begin to rot over time, and annual maintenance is required to keep them in the best condition.
- Roof Covering: Our easy-roofing membrane is an excellent solution for your cabin roof. It is a convenient, fast and inexpensive option that provides a waterproof surface over your cabin’s roof deck. Alternatively, you can use any acceptable roofing material, such as EPDM or mineral roofing felt.
- Foundation Beams: Construction of your log cabin is done from the ground up, so it’s crucial to ensure your foundation is built correctly. We recommend building your cabin on a foundation of tanalised wooden beams spread on concrete foundations. This will help to prevent water damage to the bottom wall logs. These must be bought independently; they are not included in the kit.
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding SY, NP, TR, PL, TQ, EX and TA postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us before ordering, as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us, we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.