Featuring a modern design, the Dellinger log cabin gazebo will make a bold statement to any outdoor space. With an overall measurement of 6m x 3m this versatile building incorporates a covered all weather canopy together with a full enclosed room making it perfect for use as a summerhouse. Constructed using 28mm thick interlocking wall logs the cabin section measures 3m x 3m and features glazed double doors for easy access together with side windows to ensure plenty of day light enters the building.
Supplied in a self-build kit the roof has a shallow pitch and can be ordered with our easy roofing membrane to ensure all weather protection from the elements.
Dellinger Log Cabin Gazebo Specification
- 28mm tongue and groove interlocking wall logs
- Single glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse
- Single glazed side window (fixed)
- Complete with fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections (excluding the inclining angles)
- 16mm T&G roof boards and sturdy support posts
- Timber Species: Slow grown Spruce
- 14% moisture content
- Shallow pitch pent roof design
- Manufactured to exacting European standards
Dellinger Wooden Gazebo Dimensions (approximate)
- Overall Dimensions: 6000mm x 3000mm
- Side Canopy: 3000mm
- Building Footprint: 2800mm x 2800mm
- Log Cabin Internal Dimensions: 2740mm x 2740mm
- Overall Height: 2250mm
- Door Height (including frame): 1950mm
- Roof Overhang (on all sides): 150mm
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding TQ, PL and TR postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.
Need Help Choosing a Wooden Gazebo Kit?
If you want to order a dual-purpose garden building but are unsure of the best option to suit your requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form. Alternatively, you can also find lots of helpful information if you refer to the FAQ`s, buyers guide, ordering guide and case studies pages.