Measuring 7.25m x 4.0m the Gunnar log cabin gazebo offer a practical means of enjoying your outdoor garden space. Suitable for a variety of locations this modern garden building will provide you with ample covered seating space together with a fully enclosed log cabin portion. Constructed using interlocking 45mm thick wall timbers the garden building is strong, durable and long lasting making it a great investment for any property owner looking to get maximum enjoyment from their garden.
Featuring a shallow pitch roof the gazebo is supplied in a self-build kit with the option of an easy roofing membrane to ensure maximum levels of protection against water ingress making it perfect for the UK climate.
Gunnar Log Cabin Gazebo Specification
- Manufactured to exacting European standards using slow grown Spruce
- 45mm interlocking wall logs provide great strength and stability
- 14% moisture content (please be aware wood is a natural material and is subject to expansion and contraction depending on the weather conditions)
- Double glazed doors
- 1 x opening window to allow for ventilation
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards
- Supplied with fitting kit and instructions on how to construct the building
- Shallow pitched roof
- Available with a choice of roof covering
- 1 x Corner support post
- Smooth planed timber (untreated)
Gunnar Garden Building Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 7250mm x 4000mm
- Side Canopy: 4250mm
- Building Footprint: 7150mm x 3800mm
- Internal Log Cabin Dimensions: 3712mm x 2712mm
- Overall Height: 2360mm
- Door Height (including frame): 1950mm
- Roof Overhang (on all sides): 150mm
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding TA, EX, TQ, PL and TR postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.
Need Help Choosing a Wooden Garden Gazebo?
If you would like more information on this stunning garden building or have a question you would like answered please email email@example.com or fill in our enquiry form. You can also find lots of help and advice online if you refer to our FAQ`s, buyers guide, ordering guide and case studies pages.