Measuring 5.98m x 3m the Chappo gazebo log cabin is an excellent choice for any property owner looking for a versatile garden building at an affordable price. Manufactured to exacting European standards to ensure strength, stability and durability the building features immersion treated 28mm interlocking wall logs, large double doors for easy access and a covered canopy to provide ample space for your garden furniture.
Perfect for a variety of outdoor locations the Chappo gazebo can be built with the cabin on the left or right side making it a versatile option to suit any awkward space. Featuring a mono pitched pent roof design it is available to order with or without our easy roofing membrane allowing you to tailor the specification to suit your preferences. Supplied in self build kit the structure requires no specialist tools to assemble, looks great and as such will prove a great investment for you and your family to enjoy for many years.
Chappo Log Cabin Gazebo Specification
- Immersion treated 28mm interlocking tongue and groove wall logs for stability
- Single glazed double doors provide easy access and allow light to enter the cabin
- Complete with door furniture
- Wind and watertight log connections
- 14% moisture content for improved stability (please note timber is a natural material and will expand and contract according to the elements it is exposed to)
- Supplied with fitting pack and build manual
- Mono pitched roof
- Covered seating area allow you to get the maximum enjoyment from your garden whatever the weather
- Manufactured to European standards
- Available with our easy roofing membrane for maximum protection against water ingress
Chappo Garden Building Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 5980mm x 3000mm
- Building Footprint: 5780mm x 2800mm
- Height: 2170mm
- Door Height (including frame): 1850mm
- Roof Overhang (on all sides): 200mm
- Side Porch: 3000mm
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding TA, EX, TQ, PL and TR postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.
Need Help Choosing a Wooden Gazebo?
If you would like more information on the Chappo garden gazebo or have a question you would like answered please email email@example.com or fill in our enquiry form. You can also find lots of help and advice online if you refer to our FAQ`s, buyers guide, ordering guide and case studies pages.