The Kwaspa Log Cabin Gazebo would be an excellent addition to any garden environment, offering ample space for relaxation and entertainment. With an overall size of 8.0m x 4.0m, the Kwaspa will provide plenty of usable space. The 3.80 x 3.80m enclosed cabin offers a cosy indoor area with 45mm thick wall logs and double-glazed windows and doors, ensuring the structure is solid and well-insulated. In contrast, the side canopy offers additional outdoor living space. Another helpful feature is that the porch can be built to the left or right as required, depending on personal preference and the specific layout of the garden. This flexibility in design is a valuable feature.
Kwaspa Log Cabin Gazebo Kit Specification
- Untreated slow-grown Spruce.
- Interlocking 45m wall logs with a conical tongue and groove system creates a tight fit between each component, which improves the stability of the structure and helps prevent air infiltration.
- The apex-pitched roof design channels rainwater away from the structure.
- The solid back wall helps shield the structure's interior from wind, rain, and other weather conditions, which can be especially important for outdoor dining or entertaining.
- The gazebo section can be placed on the left or right side of the building, allowing the structure to optimize the use of space.
- No finger joints or mixed timbers (the sign of a quality garden building).
- 2 x Double-glazed windows and doors.
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- The kit includes quality window and door furniture.
- Pressure-treated foundation beams are not provided.
- Available to buy online with a choice of optional roof coverings.
- It is delivered as a self-build kit with a fitting pack and assembly plans.
- Overall : 8000mm x 4000mm
- Building Footprint: 7800mm x 3800mm
- Internal Dimensions (of log cabin): 3710mm x 3710mm
- Ridge Height: 2990mm
- Door Height (including frame): 1880mm
- Roof Overhang (on all sides): 200mm
- Treatment: To safeguard against rot and decay, you must paint or stain the timber after construction.
- Roof Covering: We recommend installing high-quality felt shingles because they are more long-lasting than standard roofing felt. These are available in a choice of colours.
- Foundation Beams: The base of your building is just as important as the wall logs, so please consider it carefully. To achieve the optimum results, we recommend adding pressure-treated foundation beams beneath the bottom wall logs to protect them from water damage better. Unfortunately, these are not offered in the package and must be purchased independently.
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding SY, NP, TR, PL, TQ, EX and TA postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering, as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us, we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.