The Pentus 2 Garden Room with Gazebo is an adaptable outdoor structure designed for mixed uses. It features a porch-style side gazebo that provides a covered space that can be utilised as a seating area whilst the cabin section can be used as such as a lounge, workspace, or a storage room. The fleixble design means that the side extension can be built on either the left or right side of the main building, allowing it to fit into any outdoor space and the windows and door can be positioned on either the front or side of the building. It is constructed with a strong and durable framework (41mm x 41mm) and features 19mm tongue and groove cladding. The timber components are untreated smooth planed softwood, allowing you to stain or paint them to match your garden style. Assembly is easy, and it includes a 16mm MFP solid board floor and a 19mm T&G panel roof. Overall, the Pentus 2 with side Gazebo is a versatile solution for adding extra space to your garden.
Pentus 2 Garden Room With Gazebo Specification
- The side extension will provide you with a covered seating space that will protect you against the sun and rain.
- The side extension can be erected on either left or right side of the building to suit your needs.
- The window and door can be positioned on the front or side of the building to best fit your availale space.
- Two fixed single glazed windows.
- A single lockable door with cylinder lock and key provide a secure means of entering and exiting the building.
- The low profile pent style roof has a reduced height compared to pitched roof designs.
- 41x41mm heavy duty framing
- 19mm T&G cladding.
- 16mm MFP Solid board floor.
- 19mm T&G panel roof.
- Natural untreated timber finish.
- Height: 2320mm
- Width: 4715mm
- Depth: 2655mm
- Width: 4455mm
- Depth: 2300mm
- Maximum Height: 2218mm
- Minimum Height: 2138mm
- Width: 2218mm
- Depth: 2300mm
- Floor Area: 5.10m²
- Internal volume: 10.90m³
Side Porch (Internal)
- Max. Height: 2218mm
- Min. Height: 2138mm
- Width: 2220mm
- Depth: 2320mm
- Floor Area: 5.15m²
- Width: 910mm
- Depth: 1860mm
- Roof Covering: This product comes with standard roofing felt for the initial roof covering however we do recommend upgrading to a more durable option such as KSK self-adhesive roof foil or an EPDM membrane as this will offer a longer lasting means for creating a watertight roof. Please note that we do not stock these materials, so you will need to purchase them from another source.
- Treatment: It is important to treat any part of the building that comes into contact with the ground with a preservative to prevent wood rot. Additionally, all exposed timber surfaces should be painted or stained once the construction is complete. This helps protect the wood from weathering and extends its lifespan.
- Tools Required: PPE, tape measure, ladder, spirit level, pencil, silicon sealant, hammer, knife, saw, square, power drill, 4mm drill bit, 8mm drill bit, star bit, cross head screwdriver bit.
Delivery Information for this Product
Orders to the following postcodes will incur a delivery surcharge:
If this applies to your delivery address please contact us prior to ordering and will be happy to provide any additional charges.