The Summertime Murcia 34mm Log Cabin is a beautiful choice for anyone looking for a medium-level garden building with a rustic yet elegant look. The 34mm thick logs made from first-rate Spruce timber provide both durability and a pleasant visual effect with their natural lines and no sharp edges. The front porch overhang and glazed double doors add to the aesthetic appeal and provide proper functionality, such as ample natural light and shade when needed. The cabin's interior space's versatility makes it ideal for various uses, such as a relaxing retreat, dining area, or even sleeping quarters. And with the all-weather canopy, you can enjoy the outdoors even on less-than-ideal weather days. The Summertime log cabin will surely be a standout addition to any property, providing beauty and functionality.
Summertime Log Cabin Specification
- The 34mm Spruce logs are sturdy and durable (2% finger joints)
- A conical tongue and interlocking groove system ensure a tight fit between the logs.
- The double half-glazed door is a nice touch, providing natural light and easy access to the cabin's interior.
- Quality door fittings and real glass enhance the cabin's overall aesthetic appeal.
- The cabin has a fitting pack and an instruction manual to help make assembly relatively straightforward.
- The wind and watertight connections protect the cabin from the elements, keeping the interior dry and comfortable.
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards provide a sturdy and reliable roof structure.
- Available to order online with optional felt roof shingles in a choice of colours.
- Tanalised foundation beams are not included in the kit.
- Overall: 4000mm x 3000mm
- Footprint: 3800mm x 2800mm
- Internal: 3720mm x 2720mm
- Ridge Height: 2360mm
- Eaves Height 1890mm
- Front porch: 700mm
- You can order high-quality felt roof shingles in a choice of colours. Please select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu if these are required.
- Treatment: Because this timber is untreated, it is vulnerable to decay and rot. Therefore, you should treat it with an appropriate preservative, such as a stain or paint, after construction. It is also best practice to reapply the preservative regularly to ensure the wood remains protected.
- Roof Covering: Take the time to choose a roof that meets all of your requirements. High-quality felt shingles are ideal for building your log cabin. They are made from reinforced bitumen and can withstand the elements. Choose colours to suit your design, and ensure that your chosen roof will last you many years.
- Foundation Beams: To prevent water damage to the bottom wall logs, we recommend using tanalised foundation beams. Tanalised is a type of pressure-treated wood that prevents rot. The Log Cabin kit does not include these and must be purchased separately.
Important Delivery Information
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding SY, NP, TR, PL, TQ, EX and TA postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering, as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us, we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.