Suitable for larger gardens or outdoor spaces the 4m x 4m Corner Log Cabin by Mercia is a superb value timber garden building that will enhance any space. Available to buy online in a choice of log thicknesses and glazing options this stylish and practical log cabin has a large internal area therefore making it suitable as an outdoor entertaining space, hobby room or home office. Featuring a pitched roof design to help rainwater run away from the building, glazed opening side windows and large double doors the cabin is bright, airy and built to withstand the worst of the weather making it a great choice for any UK property owner looking to create more space around the home.
Mercia 4m x 4m Corner Log Cabin Overview
- Manufactured using interlocking timber boards in a choice of 28mm, 34mm or 44mm thicknesses
- Suitable for locating within the corner of the garden
- Large internal space
- FSC certified timber construction
- Features 2 x hinged side windows are fitted with safety glass (available in a choice of single and double galzing)
- Large glazed double doors feature a lock and key for peace of mind security
- Smooth planed 19mm tongue and groove timber roof and floor
- The log cabin is supplied as standard with green mineral felt roofing (felt shingles are available as an optional extra)
- Supplied ready for home assembly complete with installation instructions and fixings
Corner Log Cabin Specification
- Width: 4m
- Depth: 4m
- Height: 2.9m
- Internal Width: 3.7m
- Internal Depth: 3.8m
- Door Style: Double
- Door Height: 1.9m
- Door Width: 1.6m
- Eaves Height: 2.2m
- Glazing Material: Safety glass
- Windows: 2 x Opening side windows
- Roof Type: Apex / Pitched
- Log Thickness: 28mm, 34mm or 44mm
Please not that all listed metric measurements do not include the roof overhang.
Log Cabin Treatment
To prolong the lifespan of the 4m x 4m corner log cabin it is recommended the timber is treated with a spirit based preservative before construction. To ensure the best results and the correct timescale between applications always refer to the manufacturers guidelines.
Customers located within any of the below postcodes must contact us prior to ordering the 4m x 4m Corner Cabin as there will be an additional charge for delivery to these areas.
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL, SA, SY23, 24, 25 and TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island. Customers are responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.