The Daniel Corner Log Cabin is a popular garden building that features a 5-sided design that can fit into any unused corner of the garden allowing you to get the maximum use of your garden or outdoor space. Featuring the single access door set on an angle, the attractive cabin makes an excellent summerhouse or can be utilised as a home office, playroom, or hobby room.
Manufactured using 28mm interlocking wall logs made from untreated Spruce, the cabin features a half-glazed door and 2 opening side windows to ensure plenty of natural light can enter the building whilst the pyramid style roof and integral porch will add a little shelter to the access point of the cabin.
Supplied as a self-assembly kit, the Daniel Log Cabin is constructed to high European standards however as the timber is untreated it is essential that it be painted or stained as soon as possible after the build is completed.
Daniel 28mm Corner Log Cabin Kit Specification
- Ideal for any corner location.
- Attractive pyramid style pitched roof.
- Half glazed single access door with real glass.
- 2 x Opening side windows.
- 28mm interlocking wall logs with conical tongue and groove profiles and free from finger joints.
- Available to buy online with a choice of roof coverings.
- Manufactured to European standards from untreated Spruce.
- Quality door and window furniture included as standard.
- 16mm tongue and groove roof boards.
- Includes self-build plans and a fixing kit.
Daniel Garden Building Dimensions (approximate)
- Overall Size: 2600mm x 2600mm
- Building Footprint: 2400mm x 2400mm
- Ridge Height: 2980mm
- Height to Eaves: 2180mm
- Height of Door (including frame): 1900mm
- Roof Overhang (on all sides): 150mm
Important Delivery Information
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (excluding TA, EX, TQ, PL and TR postcodes). If you live in Scotland, Wales or one of the postcodes detailed above, please contact us prior to ordering as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.
Need help Choosing a Corner Log Cabin to Suit Your Garden?
If you have an unused corner of your garden you wish to utilise, we have provided you with lots of help and advice pages within our online store to guide you through the buying process. You will find answers to many common queries if you refer to our frequently asked questions page or the buying guide. Alternatively, if you can`t find the information you need please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our enquiry form and we will be on hand to provide support.