Featuring a distinctive appearance and a heavy duty construction the 5.98m x 3m Roig Wooden Gazebo will make a formidable statement to any outdoor location. Equally suited to residential and commercial settings the gazebo features an unusual pitched roof design that provides shade and shelter from the sun and rain whilst the walls act as a wind break making it a more pleasurable place to spend time of a cool summer evening.
Common applications for this gazebo include outdoor entertaining space, relaxation area or alfresco dining space, play space (for schools and nurseries) and can also act as a smoking shelter for pubs and restaurants.
Supplied in a self build kit ready for home assembly the gazebo can be specified with or without the option of a high quality felt shingle roof allowing you to tailor the appearance to suit your individual requirements.
Roig Wooden Garden Gazebo Specification
- Walls are constructed from carefully selected 28mm thick smooth planed untreated Sprice
- Eye catching pitched roof design
- Enclosed side walls provide shelter from the wind and rain whilst adding privacy from the neighbours
- Available with or without felt roof shingles in a range of colours (see drop down menu)
- Includes gazebo fixing kit (fixings for shingles are not included)
- Delivered in a kit form ready for home assembly complete with instruction manual
Roig Wooden Gazebo Kit Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 5980mm x 3000mm
- Foundation Size: 5980mm x 3000mm
- Ridge Height (approximate): 3130mm
- Wood Thickness: 28mm
Important Delivery Information for This Product
We offer FREE DELIVERY to ENGLAND only (with the exception of Cornwall). If you live in Scotland, Wales or Cornwall, please contact us prior to ordering as there will be a delivery fee applicable to your order. If you live in one of these areas and place an order without first contacting us we will advise you of delivery costs before processing your order.
Need Help Choosing a Wooden Gazebo?
If you would like more information on the Roig design or cannot decide the best option to suit your property then feel free to get in touch today for help and advice. Call now on 0844 804 5577, fill in our enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find lots of information online if you refer to our FAQ`s, buyers guide, ordering guide and case studies pages.